12 Channel ECGApril 2, 2018
Premium Ultrasound SystemApril 2, 2018
Sonoline C2 Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting device. It can be used in hospital and clinic for daily self-check by pregnant woman. The device uses color LCD of high resolution to display the fetal heartbeat waveform, integrated the function of time display and menu control, FHR calculation, memory and review of FHR data, heartbeat waveform and heartbeat sound. It can communicate with PC, transfer the data to PC software to display and print the heart rate trend graph, which can help the doctor diagnose and manage the case in time.
- Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use
- Crooked probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort, embodies the humanized design.
- Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
- Chinese and English display and switch, clock display
- FHR values, bar graph and heartbeat waveform color display
- Alarming in red when the FHR value is out of the normal range.
- Memory and review function
- PC operation: view stored heart rate trend graph, cases management
- Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
- Two 1.5V batteries (AA LR6) can last more than 8 hours for normal use