Sokkia IM 105 Total Station – (Intelligent Measurement Total Station) incorporates all the features you need at a cost-efficient price. It will handle your most demanding survey layout or as-built project needs.
Tradition Meets Innovation
• 5″ Accuracy
• Construction and Survey Application Software On Board
• Best-in-Class Measuring Distance Feature
• Dual Side Display Control Panel.
• Reflectorless operation from 0.3m to 1000m.
• IP66 – Strong Environmental Specification against Tough Sites
• Integrated Bluetooth® technology
• Up to 28 hours of battery life in Eco mode
• Key buttons are illuminated to minimze mistakes.
• Advanced security and maintainance with TSshield™
• Internal memory has 50,000 points to record.
Key Features of Sokkia CX105 Reflectorless Total Station
Sokkia CX 102 Reflectorless Total Station features include advanced RED-tech EDM for fast, pinpoint reflectorless measurement up to 500m. Its Long-Range Bluetooth® wireless communication provides data instantly to your Bluetooth-equipped controller, up to 500m away. Integrated TSshield provides unmatched remote ability to track, secure, and support your instrument. Its IP66 dustproof/waterproof rating, heavy-duty metal chassis and handle, and work-week battery life make the CX 100 Series the clear leader in conventional total stations.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongRange Data Communication
- The CX100 series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All CX 100 series data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- CX 100 Series features SOKKIA’s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
- Sokkia CX102 features groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest Battery Life – 36 Hours!
- The CX100 series single battery can last up to 36 hours.
- Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
- Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
- IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness.
- Standard usage temperature range-20°to +60°C.
- USB TypeA port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
- One-touch star key [★] offers instant access to functions.
- Conveniently located “trigger” key lets you take a series of measurements with the push of a button without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Control panel features large 10-key pad with LCD that provides optimum viewing and convenience.
- Green/red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
- Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.