The Sokkia CX-55 Total Station is a builder class instrument with an IP66 waterproof casing and reflectorless EDM technology. In addition, the Sokkia CX-50 series total station features other key specifications such as dual axis compensation, 15-hour battery life and on-board survey software capable of storing 5,000 points. These features combined with the affordable price, makes it the perfect entry-level solution for site layout or as-built survey.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- 5″ Accuracy
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s.
- Sokkia’s traditional pinpoint precision in reflector-less distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 350m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-ponter provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
- IP66 dustproof I waterproof rating.
- Rugged metal chassis and heavy duty handle.
Key Features of Sokkia CX 55 Reflectorless Total Station
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- The Sokkia CX-55 Total Station features Sokkia’s orginal absolute encoders which provide long-term reliablity in any job site condition. The dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
Perfect for entry-level site layout and surveying, the Sokkia CX 55 5-Second Reflectorless Total Station is a highly accurate and fast measuring device. It calculates angles and distances up to 350 meter away in reflectorless mode and up to 4000 meter when using a single prism. This surveying equipment also features dual axis compensation for stable measurements on uneven terrain.
The Sokkia Total Station CX-55 has a single, backlit graphic display and 25 alphanumeric keys for easy controls and setup. It also has a built-in coaxial EDM beam and laser pointer for fast and accurate aiming, which ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
With 5,000 points internal memory, the Sokkia CX-50 series Electronic Total Station can store all data in the field. It also features a rugged, IP66 water resistant design to survive adverse weather conditions on the jobsite. This reflectorless total station has a 15-hour battery life and on-bard survey software.